Villa Tre Ville (“Villa Tre Ville”, “we” and “us”) is registered in Italy with company number 14151168. Registered office and principal place of business is Immobiliare Positano Amalfi – I.P.A. srl, Via Arienzo, 30 – 84017 Positano (Sa), Registro Imprese di SA e C.F. 0260182058j8 P.Iva 02295350488 Capitale I.V. 50.490,00.
We respect the privacy of the people we deal with and we uphold high standards of privacy practice and security. This policy explains how we handle personal information and how we interact with you online.
Whenever we handle personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate standards of privacy practice and security are applied.
Data protection principles
We comply with data protection law. This means that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- accurate and kept up to date;
- kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about; and
- kept securely.
The information we collect
If you are a user of this website, we only process personal data that you may choose to provide to us via the “Contact Us” form and limited information captured by cookies (see the “Cookies” section below). This typically includes:
- your name;
- your company;
- your email address; and
- your domain and IP address.
We do not automatically link your domain and IP address to any personal data which you choose to provide to us.
If you are a user of this website, we process your data to respond to your queries and to analyse the number and type of queries coming into Villa Tre Ville. If you sign up for alerts or for other communications, we will use your contact details to provide you with these alerts or other communications.
We collect personal information from you if you apply for a job with Villa Tre Ville.
Why we collect personal information
We may request personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
- provide you with quality products or services;
- respond to your query;
- consider the application and approaches you make to us; or
- maintain your contact details.
If you do not provide us with relevant personal data, our ability to respond to your query in a useful or timely manner or to provide you with the alerts or other communications that you have requested may be compromised.
How we collect your information
We collect personal information about you directly from you. This can be in person, in documents you give us, from telephone calls, emails or via form submission on our website. We take reasonable steps to be transparent about how and why we collect personal data.
How we store your information
We keep personal information in physical and electronic records, at our premises and on the premises of our service providers, which may include processing or storage in the cloud, which may mean in practice that this information is stored outside Italy or other jurisdictions in which Villa Tre Ville or its subsidiaries operate from time to time.
Where this occurs, we take steps to protect the security and integrity of personal information.
We may also keep records of our interactions with you (including by telephone, email and online).
How we use your information
We use personal information about you for the purpose for which it was provided to us, including to:
- process job applications; or
- communicate with you and deal with or investigate any complaints or enquiries.
We may also:
- anonymise your data for our own purposes including market research and new product development;
- use personal information about you for the prevention and mitigation of fraud and other financial crimes; or
- use or permit our affiliates to use your personal information for related purposes to the extent that it is lawful to do so without your express permission; however, if you do not want to receive such communications you can tell us by using any of the methods listed below
While we may sometimes – where it is lawful and with your permission if necessary – share personal information with companies we do business with (e.g. in product development, joint venture arrangements or distribution arrangements), we do not sell personal information for marketing purposes to other organisations or allow such companies to do this.
When your information is disclosed
Subject in all cases to local law, we may share personal information within Villa Tre Ville, and may disclose personal information outside Villa Tre Ville:
- with third-party service providers to assist in responding to your query or to assist with the distribution of alerts and other communications and the maintenance of contact lists;
- to our service providers, who provide services in connection with our business (including archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, payment, delivery, data processing, data analysis, information broking, mailing, marketing, research, investigation, insurance, identity verification, brokerage, maintenance, trustee, securitisation, website and technology services);
- to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, such as those imposed by regulators, arising under anti-money laundering or anti-terrorism financing laws, or reasonably arising in connection with legal proceedings;
- to our affiliates; and
- for the prevention and mitigation of fraud and other financial crimes.
In some circumstances, the parties to whom we disclose personal information may operate outside the European Union. Where this occurs, we take steps to protect personal information against misuse or loss and to comply with local law in respect of the transfer of your data from one jurisdiction to another. Those parties, in turn, may make such information available to the governments of such other countries in accordance with local law requirements.
How you can access or correct your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we hold is as accurate as possible. You are able to contact us at any time to request access to your personal information and ask for its correction if you feel the information, we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
In normal circumstances, we will give you full access or make the requested corrections to your information. However, there may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny these requests. If your request is denied, we will provide you with the reason why (if we can). Where we decide not to make a requested correction to your personal information and you disagree, you may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the information.
Keeping information secure
We use security procedures and technology to protect the information we hold. Access to and use of personal information within Villa Tre Ville seeks to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information; this includes internal policies, auditing, training and monitoring of staff.
If other organisations provide support services, we require them to take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the privacy of the information provided to them.Dealing with Villa Tre Ville online
When you visit Fleete’s website you will generally browse anonymously unless you have accessed the website from a personalised communication from Villa Tre Ville.
Once you have accessed our website from an email or other personalised communication sent to you or provided us with personal information by completing a form online, we may be able to identify you and we may combine that with other information in order to provide you with a better online experience. If you would prefer not to be identified, you can delete the cookies and reconfigure the cookie preferences on your internet browser (see below).
A ‘cookie’ is a packet of information placed on a user’s computer by a website for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are generally used on Villa Tre Ville’s website to:
- monitor traffic: we use anonymous information to track how people are using the site. This may include the time of visit, pages visited and some system information about the type of computer you are using; and
This website is hosted by WordPress. WordPress collects personal data when you visit this website, including:
- information about your browser, network and device;
- web pages you visited prior to coming to this website; and
- your IP address.
WordPress needs the data to run this website and to protect and improve its platform and services. WordPress analyses the data in a de-personalised form. Your rights if you are in the European Union
As provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access your data; to correct or rectify your data; to delete your data subject to applicable law; to have your data processed only in accordance with applicable law; to have copies of your data to be moved to another controller; to object to our processing your data otherwise than in accordance with the law; and to withdraw any consent to our processing your data at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of those rights.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding privacy or information handling, please write to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as we are able to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response.
If your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you may be able to escalate your complaint to an external dispute resolution scheme or to a regulatory authority (if you are in the European Union or United Kingdom, you may contact one of the data protection regulators found here: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080 or here: https://ico.org.uk/). We can also provide details of the appropriate scheme/regulator for you, as these may vary by jurisdiction or other factors.
Updated: September 2022.