The suite is named after Giacomo Puccini’s opera which tells the story of Prince Calf, hopelessly in love with the distant Princess Turandot who refuses to marry him despite him overcoming every challenge she sets. In keeping with Zeffirelli’s opulent scenography for the oeuvre, Turandot features a curtained sea-green and gold boudoir as well as an unmistakable oriental aesthetic. The bed is nestled in an inviting alcove with rich blue, green and gold tones which are perfectly contrasted with the colorful living area and herringbone tiles on the floor. The suite’s spacious bathroom leads to a secluded garden which offers amazing views of picturesque Positano and the sea stretching towards the horizon.
- 54 sqm (581 sqft) bedroom with living room
- Serene large garden overlooking Li Galli Island
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and separate toilet
- Signature Treville amenities
- Free minibar
- Ability to connect to Norma and Aida rooms as part of ground floor of Villa Tre Pini, ideal for families and friends travelling together