Inspired by Giuseppe Verdi’s homonymous opera and the sumptuous set design Zeffirelli curated, the Aida suite is an ode to the Mediterranean with its unmistakable colors dominating the space. Curved arches offer a sense of softness throughout while sinuously light adornments infuse the space with an inviting aura. The Mediterranean is the inspiration for this suite. Featuring brilliant blues and spectacular views. You’ll find a selection of miniature paintings and antique ceramic art pieces. The bed and sitting area face the large French windows and lead out to the garden terraces of Villa Tre Pini. Throughout the space arabesque embellishments meet delicate paintings providing the suite a unique exoticism that harmonises with Verdi’s extravagant masterpiece.
- 54 sqm (581 sqft) bedroom with separate living room
- Serene garden overlooking Positano and Li Galli Island
- Bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and separate toilet
- Signature Treville amenities
- Free minibar
- Ability to connect to Norma and Turandot rooms as part of ground floor of Villa Tre Pini, ideal for families and friends travelling together